Nearly everyone faces challenges and difficulties in their life, but sometimes the problems can be overwhelming. Stress at work, relationship problems, jealousy, teenage and family issues, anger, bereavement, addictions, panic attacks and low self esteem, are some of the reasons why people feel they can benefit by talking to a professional counsellor.
Counselling provides a safe place for individuals, couples and families to examine areas of their lives where they would like to achieve change and work towards reaching their full potential. It can be of great support in times of crisis or change. The ultimate aim of counselling is for the individual, couple or family to take increased control of their lives.
Day, evening and weekend appointments available.
BACP / IACP Accredited Counsellor
11 Ashgrove Avenue, Newry
County Down, BT34 1PR
I specialise in bereavement counselling, anger management, relationship and family therapy.
• Anger management
• Sexual addictions e.g pornography
• Panic attacks
• Anxiety disorders including OCD
• Self confidence
• Addictions including alcohol, gambling, drugs
• Self esteem
• Post traumatic stress disorder
• Phobias including FEAR OF FLYING
• Teenage and family problems
• Sexuality/sexual orientation
• Personal and professional development
• Work related issues
What is counselling?